Woww! It’s the end of 2018. What a wonderful year it has been! In my latest video (this one) I did a short review of 2018. There were so many things to be proud of, and many things to learn from. I can’t wait to see what the new year has in store for me.
As you could see in that video as well, I’m still working on my Tree Tree House quilt, so I didn’t finish it completely. BUT I’m still super happy that I listed it for my TTW of november/december since I’ve made such progress on it!
Thank you all so much for joining me in the first two editions of Tackle That WIP. In the new year we’ll continue with TTW each month. I’m contacting designers and brands to sponsor the give always at the end of each month. So make sure to join in in the first week of the month to not miss a new TTW. (I’ll also announce them on Instagram.)
How did you so on the November/December challenge? I saw lovely projects on the Instagram. Looking forward to see who accomplished their goals! This is how far I got on my Tree Tree House quilt. Next I need to sew all the blocks together and quilt it.
Some things to keep in mind when participating:
- Post a picture of the WIP you want to finish this month. Enter again at the end of the month to have a change to win this months price.
- Upload your own pictures only, don’t enter with a WIP that’s not yours
- Please do check out some of the other WIPs and let’s encourage each other!
- By entering a picture you give Sugaridoo permission to feature your project on the Sugaridoo social media channels
- Please don’t link to Etsy stores, giveaways or other linky parties.
There we go for November + December:
This months price
The price for this month is a surprise box with crochet or quilt goodies. I’ll contact the winner by email so then you can let me know your preference :)
Have a lovely lovely new year!