In my collection cookie cutters I found these crocodile cutters. I had totally forgotten about it (there are too many cookie cutters in that box..) I think I bought this cutter at koet-it, a really nice cookie cutter shop from Holland!
The cutter itself is already cute, so the cookie doesn’t need much decoration to become a pretty cookie.
What do you need?
- Royal icing in green and white
- Piping bags with tip 1.5 or 2 (I used PME 1.5)
- Black sugar pearl for the eyes
- Black edible marker for the mouth
- Start by outlining the body in green, skip the feet and the eyes.
- Flood the body and let it dry for a while.
- Pipe the feet against the body.
- Use the white icing to pipe the eyes and place a black sugar pearl in the middle.
- Let the crocodile dry completely and draw a smile on the cookie.
Do you want to make a crocodile with a open mouth? Just cut the cookie before you bake it and bend it open. In the same way you can make a bended tail.
Have fun decorating you cookies!