You made it to the final lesson! By now you have made all the parts for Puck the Penguin. Today we will learn how to sew an amigurumi together.
These are all the lessons in this series:
- Materials: Here you can find all the materials you need to start with your first crochet lesson.
- Lesson 1: Making your first stitches (called ‘single crochet’) in a magic loop. Really magical I promise ;)
- Lesson 2: You will learn about eyes, making decreases, stuffing and closing your amigurumi.
- Lesson 3: Time for tiny parts, they are fiddly, but I’m sure you can do it!
- Lesson 4: Oval shapes, you will learn to make ‘chain stitches’ and crochet around them.
- Lesson 5: Finally you will assemble your amigurumi like a pro.
Let’s assemble Puck.
Thank you so much for crocheting Puck with me. I hope you had a lot of fun making him. I sure had while making these videos ;) Don’t forget to check back in tomorrow to show me your Puck and get a chance to win the Phildar yarn and crochet hook!